A Stronger CFPC
On September 10, 2014 the CFPC announced the first phase of its Capacity Review – an extensive review of the College's organizational structure and functions. The ultimate goal is to align the organization to ensure, and enhance, the College’s future success and to serve our valued members better.
Through our new organizational design and other directions stemming from the Capacity Review we will be able to:
- Support the achievement of our strategic plan
- Improve our ability to engage and serve College members
- Advance our use of technology
- Manage external relationships more effectively
- Promote collaboration among departments
- Develop and support College staff
- Fulfill our mission in a fiscally responsible manner
This first phase of implementation involves the executive and director levels of staff only over the next few months. This will provide the opportunity for these senior staff members to have direct input to the structure and staffing of their respective departments. The remaining implementation will occur through 2015 and 2016.
All of the changes to our organization structure are being made within our current salary budget.
An overview of the executive and director level structure of the new organizational design is shown below. The incumbents have been offered the following positions. Internal/external competitions will be held for the other listed positions.