Meenakshi Natarajan, MD
Nominee for Director-at-Large
Following the Nominating Committee’s thorough application and interview process, the Board of Directors would like to put forward Dr. Meenakshi Natarajan, of Mississauga, Ontario, as a nominee for the available CFPC Board position based on her:
- Perspective as a solo comprehensive care family physician in New Brunswick for seven years (previous)
- Working in remote locations and walk-in clinics; and hospitalist and surgical assist roles filling care gaps in Ontario (current)
- Experience with vulnerable patients
- Communication skills and appreciation for challenges facing members of the CFPC
- Creative and solution-focused approach
- Promotion of equity, diversity, and inclusion as an individual from a racialized background
Please read Dr. Natarajan’s introduction.
Please see Dr. Natarajan’s CV.
Conflict of interest:
Dr. Natarajan’s declaration of any potential, perceived, or real conflicts of interest, if elected as a CFPC Board Director, and the proposed mitigation strategy:
“I have no conflicts of interest to declare.”