FMF LOVED – FMF Live On-demand Virtual Education
Curl up in your favourite chair and learn from highly respected medical experts while earning Mainpro+® certified credits from the comfort of home.
Register today at fmf.cfpc.ca.
Release highlights for February:
- Top Five Articles in Hospital Medicine: Review articles that have a direct clinical impact and evaluate the science and decision making behind them. Presented by Dr. Sahil Jain, Dr. Benjamin Schiff, Dr. Lei Ma, Dr. Jonah Marek, and Dr. Mariam Youssef.
- Top 10 Things Family Physicians Should Know About Cancer: Distill a complex and ever-changing field down to concise and applicable key concepts to use in your everyday practice. Presented by Dr. Anna Wilkinson.
- Thrombosis for Family Physicians: Case-based approach – Learn ways to manage patients presenting with diseases who require consideration of anticoagulation. Presented by Dr. Alan Bell.
- Common Upper Extremity Compression Neuropathies: Recognize, differentiate, and identify patients with carpal tunnel syndrome: median and ulnar nerve, other potential diagnoses, and treatments. Presented by Dr. Krista Paulson, Dr. Davyd Hooper.
- Recent Recommendations: Guideline updates from 2019 and 2020: Discover updates to guidelines that are relevant to primary care, along with the level of evidence supporting the recommendation. Presented by Dr. Danielle O’Toole.
Once you compete a session, fill out the short mandatory survey to earn credits. All credits earned through FMF LOVED will automatically be uploaded to your Mainpro+ Holding Area in September 2021.
Watch sessions from the comfort of your home or office, or even on the go. Register for FMF LOVED at fmf.cfpc.ca now!