The CFPC addresses Health Canada’s Proposed Changes to Medical Marijuana Regulations.
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada Statement on Health Canada’s Proposed Changes to Medical Marijuana Regulations
- Health Canada’s “Information for Health Care Professionals Cannabis (marihuana, marijuana) and the cannabinoids”
- Briefing note on the Health Canada’s publication by CFPC Health Policy
- Sample advisory letter for patients requesting medical marijuana
- Sample medical marijuana eligibility declaration
- Summary of provincial licensing organizations positions on medical marijuana
- The CFPC released a preliminary document to guide family physicians in this area : Authorizing Dried Cannabis for Chronic Pain or Anxiety: Preliminary Guidance from the College of Family Physicians of Canada