We’ve partnered with UpToDate to provide College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) members with special savings!
UpToDate® is an evidence-based, physician-authored resource that physicians, residents, and medical students around the globe trust for reliable clinical answers. UpToDate is the clinical decision support resource associated with improved outcomes. More than 80 research studies demonstrate its impact on improved patient care and hospital performance.
You can earn Mainpro+® credits by using UpToDate!*
Log in to your CFPC Portal to take advantage of the special CFPC member offer.
* UpToDate is accredited and recognized as a continuing education resource by colleges, associations and authorities from around the world. Visit www.uptodate.com/home/cmececpd-accreditations for a full list of accrediting bodies. For details about how to claim Mainpro+ credits with UpToDate, go to the UpToDate Help Demo website and select the CME/CE Credits option in the playlist.
Savings for longer subscriptions and based on subscription type (quoted savings are new and renew subscriber rates). CFPC member prices are reflected in the UpToDate storefront when you are signed in to the CFPC website with your membership login. Applicable taxes may apply.
Great Wolf Lodge
Log in to your CFPC Portal to take advantage of the Great Wolf Lodge offer for CFPC members.
Scotia Professional Plans
Scotiabank offers members of the CFPC financial services with benefits such as:
- Borrowing rates as low as prime
- Up to 100 per cent financing and fixed rates available for term loans with amortizations up to 20 years
- Option for 2 years interest only payments for start-up practices.
- Business/Practice Accounts: 20 per cent discount on Account Plan for business or Business Account with interest paid on surplus balances.
- No-fee ScotiaGold Passport Visa Card with a minimum $5,000 limit
- Mortgage and personal loans at very best negotiated rates
- First year fee waived for a standard size safety deposit box
- No fee on RRSP transfers or switches (up to $100)
- Fee waived on a personal Scotia One Account with unlimited transactions
- Wealth Management benefits that include Will and Estate Planning through Scotia Private Client Group, and 25 per cent fee reduction from Private Banking services
- Fee reduction (15 per cent) from our standard published fee for Estate Assist administration and for Inter Vivos Trust management and administration (subject to minimum fees).
- Dedicated account manager for CFPC members
- Family medicine residents have no fee applied to obtain:
- Loan limits to meet the Canadian education costs
- Preferred loan rates at Prime
- No principal loan repayment until 12 months after graduation/residency
- Overdraft protection
- ScotiaGold Passport Visa
- Personal banking account with unlimited transactions
Save more with TD Insurance
Take full advantage of CFPC membership with privileged access to the TD Insurance Meloche Monnex program, which provides savings through lower preferred insurance rates. You’ll also enjoy the outstanding customer service you deserve, with knowledgeable representatives who are always ready to help.
Did you know that a recent study conducted by TD Insurance Meloche Monnex showed that, on average, professionals who have home and auto insurance with us save $600?
We have been serving thousands of professionals like you for 65 years. We would be pleased to count you among our many satisfied customers.