The CFPC receives many requests to endorse documents, products, or other materials. To request an endorsement, please:
- Please include the following information in your package:
- Describe the product or material you want endorsed, including your reason(s) for seeking the College's support.
- Provide information on how the product or material was developed, its intended audience, its proposed dissemination and the benefits expected.
- Include a copy of the product or material.
- Email your request to [email protected] or mail and address your package to:
Director of Health Policy and Government Relations
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
2630 Skymark Avenue
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5A4
- Due to limited resources, there are a finite number of endorsements the CFPC can process simultaneously. If active endorsement requests are at a maximum, the CFPC will process each request on a first come, first served basis, provided all the necessary documents have been received. The CFPC will notify the requester of the processing time (from "pending" to "live" status).
- Review Process.
- The CFPC endorsement process takes six to 10 weeks from the date the request is in "live" status. The CFPC will send you an email to let you know when your request is moved from "pending" to "live" status.
- Three CFPC members with expertise in the subject matter will be involved in the review of the material/product. The College's Board of Directors makes the final decision based on the reviewers' recommendations.
- The CFPC will inform you of the final decision.
- When granted, the endorsement is strictly limited to the material/product submitted at the time of endorsement. It does not extend to other similar materials/products or to updated versions of the same materials/products.
- The endorsement term is six years. A renewal of an endorsement can be requested by following the same process.
- The decision made by the CFPC's Board of Directors is final.