The College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) develops papers and position statements on many topics and formally endorses documents from external organizations, when appropriate. The CFPC offers members the latest documents on emerging health care issues.
- CFPC policy papers on health care, primary care, and family medicine issues and policies
- Reports, guides, advisories, and other documents developed by other organizations, endorsed by the CFPC
- Family practice resources for use in clinical practice, endorsed by the CFPC
- CFPC position statements
You can search the CFPC document database in the Resources section of this website for these documents:
Here are some of the most popular CFPC papers:
- Health and Health Care Implications of Systemic Racism on Indigenous Peoples in Canada
- A Guide for Reflection on Ethical Issues Concerning Assisted Suicide and Voluntary Euthanasia
- The CFPC's position on the treatment and health care of incarcerated populations
- The Role of the Federal Government in Health Care: Report Card 2016
- Best Advice Guide: Team-Based Care in the Patient’s Medical Home
Questions? Contact [email protected]. Some older documents are not listed but may be on file.
Request an endorsement
We receive frequent requests to endorse documents, products, and other materials.